Sunday, February 21, 2016

givemebtc.xyz - 500 Satoshi every 4 Minutes

Here's another bitcoin faucet: givemebtc.xyz. You only have to wait 4 minutes to earn 500 satoshis. Other bitcoin faucets would make you wait like 180 minutes or even 800 minutes to earn a small percentage of 600 satoshis. From this bitcoin faucet, you get 50% of your referral's earning!

So, here's how you can earn satoshis from givemebtc.xyz:

1. Put your BTC address and press "I'm human!" to solve captcha.



2. Press "Login". You don't have to press "Solved".



3. After page refreshes, press "I'm human!" to solve captcha.



4. Press "Get reward!" to get 600 satoshis to your FaucetBox. You don't have to press "Solved".



5. Press "Check reward" on FaucetBOX.com" (optional).



Earn satoshis from givemebtc.xyz today!

5 comments:

  1. $$$$$$$ BTC FAUCET ROTATOR $$$$$$$
    * COLLECT AT LEAST 10000 Satoshi in only 5 MINUTES.
    * MAXIMIZED Satoshi per Claim ratio.
    * HIGHEST PAYING FAUCETS, start at 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    €€€€€€€ www.iacbit.org/faucet-rotator/ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claim from the BitFun Faucet to get TOTALLY free bitcoins. Earn every 5 minutes.
    Play the DICE game for a chance to double your bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Faucets Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking to buy bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the best source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Credit Card and they even allow exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete